Travelers to Serendah will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Batu Caves, Malaysian Houses of Parliament, and Petronas Twin Towers.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Serendah
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 19 mi (30.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Serendah
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sekeping Serendah Retreats. In the area, you'll also find Batu Caves and Malaysian Houses of Parliament.
As you make plans for a getaway to Serendah, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Eco Garden Hotel is located within 3 mi (4.8 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Serendah can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with an in-room deep soaking tub.
- Bukit Beruntung Business Hotel is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Serendah can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel 77 is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Serendah can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to see around the area include Petronas Twin Towers, located 18.2 mi (29.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Merdeka Square, which is 18.2 mi/29.3 km away.
Getting Around Serendah
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Serendah Station. Serendah might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Serendah
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Serendah is 3.15 inches
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F