Visiting Sungai Buloh
Travelers to Sungai Buloh will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Batu Caves, Shah Alam Blue Mosque, and Malaysian Houses of Parliament are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1893 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 34 mi (54.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sungai Buloh
Batu Caves, Shah Alam Blue Mosque, and Malaysian Houses of Parliament are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Merdeka Square and Petaling Street.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Sungai Buloh. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- New Wave Sungai Buloh Hotel is 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city's heart. This 2-star hotel in Sungai Buloh features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Orange Hotels Sungai Buloh is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Sungai Buloh can enjoy access to parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Villa Solihin is located within 2.2 mi (3.5 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse in Sungai Buloh can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Petronas Twin Towers, 12.4 mi/19.9 km from the city center, and Putra World Trade Centre, which is 10.8 mi (17.4 km) away.
Getting Around Sungai Buloh
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Kuala Lumpur Kuang KTM Komuter Station or Kuala Lumpur Sungai Buloh KTM Komuter Station. Sungai Buloh might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Sungai Buloh
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- About 3.15 inches of rain falls on Sungai Buloh each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 72°F