Visitors can enjoy all that Rasa has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Genting Highlands Theme Park.
- There are 111 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 26.2 mi (42.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rasa
Genting Highlands Theme Park is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find World of Phalanopsis Orchid Farm and Taman Milenium.
As you plan for your vacation to Rasa, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 111 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Resorts World Genting - First World Hotel is located 12.4 mi (20 km) from the heart of Rasa. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Genting Highlands can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness center, along with cable TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Colmar Tropicale is 16 mi (25.8 km) from central Rasa. This 4-star hotel in Bukit Tinggi features a full-service spa, 6 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and WiFi.
- Grand Ion Delemen Hotel is 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the center of Rasa. This 5-star hotel in Genting Highlands features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Getting Around Rasa
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Rasa Station. Rasa might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Rasa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- About 3.15 inches of rain falls on Rasa each year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F