Visiting Batang Kali
Visitors can enjoy all that Batang Kali has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and parks. Top sights around the area include Batu Caves and Genting Highlands Theme Park.
- There are 1144 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Batang Kali
A favorite place to visit in the city is World of Phalanopsis Orchid Farm. In the area, you'll also find Batu Caves and Genting Highlands Theme Park.
As you start planning your visit to Batang Kali, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur is 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from central Batang Kali. This 5-star hotel in Chow Kit features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its overall value and pool.
- Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur is 21 mi (33.7 km) from the center of Batang Kali. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Kuala Lumpur can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and convenient parking.
- Resorts World Genting - First World Hotel is located 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the heart of Batang Kali. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Genting Highlands can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness center, along with cable TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Getting Around Batang Kali
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Batang Kali Station. Batang Kali may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Batang Kali
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Batang Kali gets about 3.15 inches of rain per year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 72°F