Visiting Kuala Kubu Bharu
Visitors can enjoy all that Kuala Kubu Bharu has to offer including the shopping, hot springs, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Kuala Kubu Bharu
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 31.9 mi (51.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kuala Kubu Bharu
A couple of favorite places to visit are Lembah Beringin Golf & Country Club and Kelab Golf & Country Kuala Kubu Bharu. In the area, you'll also find Sarang Art Hub and Sultan Idris Education University.
As you plan for your vacation to Kuala Kubu Bharu, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 67 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Sarang by the brook is 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the center of Kuala Kubu Bharu. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Kuala Kubu Bharu can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony.
- Hotel Sahara Kuala Kubu Bahru is located 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the heart of Kuala Kubu Bharu. This 2.5-star hotel in Kuala Kubu Bharu features free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.
- Resorts World Genting - First World Hotel is 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from central Kuala Kubu Bharu. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Genting Highlands can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness center, along with cable TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Genting Highlands Theme Park, located 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Kuala Kubu Bharu
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Kuala Kubu Bharu Station. Kuala Kubu Bharu might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Kuala Kubu Bharu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- About 3.15 inches of rain falls on Kuala Kubu Bharu each year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 72°F