Visiting Soda Springs
Visitors to Soda Springs are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Soda Springs, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Pocatello, ID (PIH-Pocatello Regional), 53.5 mi (86.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Soda Springs
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites Soda Springs - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Soda Springs
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 9°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 31°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- Soda Springs gets about 15.91 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°F