Visitors to Blackfoot are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, local tours, and festivals.
- You'll find 38 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Pocatello
- The closest major airport is in Pocatello, ID (PIH-Pocatello Regional), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Idaho Falls, ID (IDA-Idaho Falls Regional), 26.2 mi (42.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Blackfoot
Favorite places to visit in the city include Idaho Potato Museum, Jensen Grove Park, and Blackfoot Golf Course. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Blackfoot Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Blackfoot
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- About 12.05 inches of rain falls on Blackfoot each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F