Travelers to Bancroft will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Bancroft, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bancroft
Places to visit in the larger region include Lava Hot Springs Foundation, Lava Hot Springs Olympic Swimming Pool and Water Park, and Dempsey Ridge Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Pebble Creek Ski Area in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Bancroft, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 12 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Caribou Gem is located in central Bancroft. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Bancroft can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi.
- 6600 Sq Ft Six Bedroom Vacation Rental Near Lava Hot Springs is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the heart of Bancroft. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Lava Hot Springs can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and pool.
- Aura Soma Lava is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from central Bancroft. This 2.5-star hotel in Soda Springs features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Bancroft
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 9°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 31°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 50°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Bancroft gets about 14.76 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 10°F