Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Like getting to stay with your favorite grandparents, in their classic old home, when you were a child [...in a good way]. I was greeted like family. There were no ice makers or vending machines... there was a real person! who asked if I needed anything. When I asked for a glass of ice at check-in, ...
The motel is old, and comfortable..... very personable and friendly staff. Mrs. Hoopes (aka Mrs. Weeks) is the best...... The motel is very homey.....the breakfast buffet is delicious...../
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Lava Hot Springs hotel! Finding the ideal hotel during your Pocatello adventure doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily reserve a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Lava Hot Springs. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Lava Hot Springs hotels even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your R&R.
- Pocatello is not only welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a hotel where you and your furry family can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Travelers say Lava Hot Springs has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Pocatello has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Lava Hot Springs is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 160% more sightseers have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their favorite pets. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?