Visitors to McCammon are sure to enjoy the hot springs and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and lakeside setting.
- You'll find 38 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Pocatello
- The closest major airport is in Pocatello, ID (PIH-Pocatello Regional), 24.7 mi (39.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in McCammon
Places to visit in the larger region include Pebble Creek Ski Area, Dempsey Ridge Golf Course, and Lava Hot Springs Olympic Swimming Pool and Water Park. In the area, you'll also find Lava Hot Springs Foundation and Pocatello Zoo.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The Harkness Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and spa treatment rooms. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for McCammon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- McCammon gets about 12.05 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 17°F