Solvang Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Solvang and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 6 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. See the most popular Solvang hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- The Landsby is a dog-friendly hotel, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
- Pets are welcome at Viking Motel Solvang. This motel offers free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's helpful staff and central location.
- Pets can join their owners at Royal Copenhagen Inn. This motel provides guests with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star motel's property condition and quiet location.
Planning Your Trip to Solvang
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- April-June: the average is 89°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Solvang is 21.65 inches
Exploring Solvang with Your Pet
Known for its wineries, Solvang has lots to offer visitors including its sports and museums. See the local sights and visit Sunny Fields Park and Buttonwood Farm Winery & Vineyard. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Lincourt Vineyards and Hans Christian Andersen Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Santa Ynez Feed & Milling Co.