Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Spata-Artemida, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its cafés. Around the area, top sights include Attica Zoological Park, Athens Olympic Stadium, and Hellenic Parliament.
- You'll find 1386 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Athens
- The closest major airport is in Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos), 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Spata-Artemida
Favorite places to visit in the city include Attica Zoological Park, Metropolitan Expo, and McArthurGlen Designer Outlet. Additionally, you might want to add Factory Outlet Airport to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Spata-Artemida. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa d'Irene - Amenities in this 3-star guesthouse include free WiFi, a balcony, and a Smart TV.
- The House of Travelers - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this vacation home. With a stay at this 3.5-star vacation home, guests can enjoy access to a casino and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Sofitel Athens Airport - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Athens Olympic Stadium, located 10.7 mi (17.1 km) from the city center, and Hellenic Parliament, which is 12.2 mi/19.7 km away.
Getting Around Spata-Artemida
Head to Athens International Airport Station for metro transit. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Spata-Artemida
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Spata-Artemida gets about 0.67 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 43°F