Visiting St Cloud
Families will find kid-friendly activities in St Cloud, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its university setting, hockey games, and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 28 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St. Cloud
- The closest major airport is in St. Cloud, MN (STC-St. Cloud Regional), 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in St Cloud
Cultural venues in the city include Stearns History Museum, Paramount Theater, and Minnesota Amateur Baseball Hall of Fame. Hockey fans will find lots to cheer about, while everyone can enjoy an event or game at National Hockey Center or Joe Faber Field. The university setting is a highlight of the city and St. Cloud State University is worth a campus tour.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to select from in St Cloud. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Cloud - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and room size.
- Hampton Inn and Suites St. Cloud - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel- Saint Cloud - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and central location.
Getting Around St Cloud
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at St. Cloud Station. St Cloud may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for St Cloud
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 1°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 3°F at night
- About 27.64 inches of rain falls on St Cloud each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°F