Visiting St. Cloud
Families will find kid-friendly activities in St. Cloud, and visitors give high marks for the shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its university setting, hockey games, and entertainment choices.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodations in St. Cloud
- The closest major airport is in St. Cloud, MN (STC-St. Cloud Regional), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Cloud
Cultural venues in the city include Paramount Theater, Minnesota Amateur Baseball Hall of Fame, and Stearns History Museum. The picturesque setting of Riverside Park and Quarry Park and Nature Preserve exemplify the city's natural beauty. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Crossroads Center is a favorite for retail therapy.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in St. Cloud. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Pillar Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Hampton Inn and Suites St. Cloud - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Cloud - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around St. Cloud
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at St. Cloud Station. St. Cloud might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for St. Cloud
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 1°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 3°F at night
- St. Cloud gets about 27.73 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°F