Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
For a hotel right off the highway it is pretty decent. Great location to break a road trip; close to many restaurants and offers a good breakfast.
it was surprising because I thought it was a new hotel.. however, they told me it was 20 years old, but had been renovated about a year ago. I like the policy they have of "requiring quiet after 10pm"
I read several reviews on this hotel and several others in the area in the same price range. the price here was the same for each of the 4 days. some of the hotels had higher prices for Thursday and Friday. There was no coffee maker, fridge, microwave, hair dryer, shampoo, couch but i don't need ...
Good location to St Louis. Friendly staff. --------'''-''''---------'---'''''''''''''------
I stay at Red Roofs because they have fair prices and allow pets without an extra charge. This was a typical Red Roof. Easy access off the freeway. Dog friendly, supplied poop bags and had a dog exercise area. Only problem I had was with occasional noise. Heating pipes made a noise and when I touched ...
This is the second time we've stayed at this a Motel 6 when visiting our daughter at SIUE. Very comfortable and clean. It's an older hotel, but for the price it was perfect for our needs.
Adequate motel . When you don't take what I said I will say it sucked and so does your required for us to constantly write more
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly St. Louis accommodation! Finding the perfect hotel during your St. Louis - Northeast Missouri vacation doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in St. Louis. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pup. Some St. Louis accommodations even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your vacation.
- St. Louis - Northeast Missouri is not just pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can get cozy without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Globetrotters say St. Louis has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.9. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have a total blast on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, St. Louis - Northeast Missouri has 5 dog parks where your pooches can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- St. Louis is a top choice among pet owners like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit the region to discover the top attractions. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?
St. Louis boasts countless spots where you and your furry friends can have a (not too) wild time.
Begin your vacation with a romp at Treecourt Unleashed Dog Adventure Park, and then enjoy the artwork together at the Laumeier Sculpture Park. Play a rousing game of fetch at Tower Grove Park, mosey around the St. Louis Walk of Fame, and then get a kick out of the American Kennel Club Museum of the Dog, which boasts dog-inspired masterpieces. However you decide to spend your vacation with your four-legged ones, book reservations at one of the pet-friendly hotels in St. Louis right here.
Let Expedia.com help you find a place where you and man’s best friend are welcome. For starters, you’ll find cheap deals on St. Louis pet-friendly hotels, so you can spend more on pampering your pup and less on your lodging. Some of these hotels may provide dog-walking areas, while others feature pet-sitting services or welcome packages. Once you find a place that speaks to you, book it, and then check out our discounts on car rentals in St. Louis. With your own ride, you and your pet entourage can cruise off into the Missouri sunset without a financial care in the world.