Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Fun (moon themed) and friendly staff; spacious and comfortable rooms; excellent and convenient hotel restaurant (opened all day starting at 6:30am); roof top bar with fabulous views of the surrounding area; walking distance from Washington University and from great restaurants and historic sites ...
Location was great. Lots of places to eat very close, Walmart and target are right next door. Very close to all the activities that we wanted to do in St. Louis such as the Zoo, Arch & City Museum. The hotel was newly remodeled and very clean. Breakfast was really good and staff was very ...
The hotel was a very nice experience, I wish I could have stayed longer. The complementary food and drinks were fabulous, especially for those on a budget. The hotel staff was remarkable. Thank you for a wonderful visit.
The hotel staff was amazing and incredibly kind. When we first got in the staff was helpful with getting us situated.
Upon arrival the front desk employee was extrememlu informative and helpful, our room was very clean. There were other kids down our hall but you could barely hear any outside noise. Will definately be staying again on our way back.
Arrived at the castle and was impressed with the room and amenities. Comfortable And clean without exception. Breakfast was top notch and delicious. I especially loved the movie theater across the street for my late night popcorn while I watched evening TV.
EVERYTHING WENT AS PLANNED WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS. THE HOTEL SEEMED NEW, SO IT WAS EASY TO GET IN AND OUT, AND NO CONGESTION WITH TRAFFIC. GREAT LOCATION. 1 MINUTE DRIVE TO FOOD. I LIKED IT A LOT.
Rooms were laid out great! Loved a foyer separated bed and bathroom! Breakfast was very good with lots of variety! Staff was very pleasant! Rooms were clean and hotel was close to highway! Excellent and will come back!
Little things enhanced our stay. There was a children's scavenger hunt with a nice prize. (We never got around to completing the adult edition.) Clean towels were always available at the pool. We had eggs benedict for breakfast one morning. Poolside furniture was very comfortable, Mattresses were ...
A very nice stay ...glad we stopped.... super nice staff, beautiful interior, great bed, quiet.
We booked an impromptu short trip to St. Louis just to get out of town and were really pleased with the accommodations at the Sheraton. Our room was very clean and comfortable. There were a few parties on our floor that kept us awake and my husband said the pillows were too squishy, but those were ...
Great hotel in close proximity to Busch stadium and the arch. A step outside and one block away from the stadium. The arch is a quick walk away. Anheuser-Busch brewery is less than a 10 minute uber ride away. Staff was friendly and printed our tickets for the game, which is required at Busch. Great ...
Nice place! Awesome breakfast! Thought this would be closer to the city but it was easy enough to get to a highway.
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly St. Louis accommodation! Finding the perfect hotel during your St. Louis - Northeast Missouri vacation doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in St. Louis. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pup. Some St. Louis accommodations even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your vacation.
- St. Louis - Northeast Missouri is not just pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can get cozy without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Globetrotters say St. Louis has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.9. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have a total blast on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, St. Louis - Northeast Missouri has 5 dog parks where your pooches can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- St. Louis is a top choice among pet owners like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit the region to discover the top attractions. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?
St. Louis boasts countless spots where you and your furry friends can have a (not too) wild time.
Begin your vacation with a romp at Treecourt Unleashed Dog Adventure Park, and then enjoy the artwork together at the Laumeier Sculpture Park. Play a rousing game of fetch at Tower Grove Park, mosey around the St. Louis Walk of Fame, and then get a kick out of the American Kennel Club Museum of the Dog, which boasts dog-inspired masterpieces. However you decide to spend your vacation with your four-legged ones, book reservations at one of the pet-friendly hotels in St. Louis right here.
Let Expedia.com help you find a place where you and man’s best friend are welcome. For starters, you’ll find cheap deals on St. Louis pet-friendly hotels, so you can spend more on pampering your pup and less on your lodging. Some of these hotels may provide dog-walking areas, while others feature pet-sitting services or welcome packages. Once you find a place that speaks to you, book it, and then check out our discounts on car rentals in St. Louis. With your own ride, you and your pet entourage can cruise off into the Missouri sunset without a financial care in the world.