Envision yourself in a fresh spot: you might think you'll be ambling around downtown, looking up at the gorgeous settings or the architecture wherever you look. However, there is one feature you are looking forward to most of all: Stanford Theatre. For years, you have wanted to go there, and the moment has finally arrived to mark it finished.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Near Stanford Theatre?
Hotels near Stanford Theatre
Looking to visit Stanford Theatre?
To experience it, you'll have to travel to Palo Alto, which is 85 miles from the state capital of Sacramento.
You will find about 11 hotels within 0.1 miles of Stanford Theatre. That said, consider staying in Historic Murphy Avenue. It’s 7 miles away and has lots of accommodations. You'll have at least 26 to pick from. The Staybridge Suites Sunnyvale, Corporate Inn - Sunnyvale and TownePlace Suites by Marriott Sunnyvale Mountain View are worth looking into.
You'll appreciate the practicality of having numerous budget hotels nearby. 0.3 miles away, you'll arrive at the Garden Court Hotel, but if that's not right for you, then you could check out the Westin Palo Alto, which is 0.3 miles away.
Sometimes, we just prefer accommodation that's luxurious and extravagant. Lucky for you, you can choose from a wonderful range of charming upmarket hotels in this area. The Best Western Plus Riviera is only 0.6 miles away, while the Stanford Inn - Stanford Univ/ Medical Center can be reached in 0.6 miles. Both are elegant and full of creature comforts.
The avenues that neighbor Stanford Theatre offer a treat for your eyes, ears and tastebuds. Coupa Cafe is a splendid spot for an early-morning caffeine fix. Once you feel a grumbling in your stomach, treat yourself to a dinner at another spot in the vicinity, Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel. You'll definitely want to get the party started at Tamarine Restaurant & Gallery, one of this neighborhood's most bustling bars.
When you've finished checking out Stanford Theatre, you might want to venture further. The surrounding area has a bunch more things to do:
- Spend a few hours or more shopping at Stanford Shopping Center where you'll be able to find the perfect souvenirs for the entire family.
- Elizabeth Gamble Garden Center is a stunning private garden. Book a visit and relish the peace and quiet.
- Tourists and locals alike enjoy discovering the impressive art exhibitions at Cantor Arts Center.
- Plan a day at Palo Alto Junior Museum and Zoo, a children's attraction that's fun but also educational.
- Recognized as one of the city's exciting venues for art and culture enthusiasts, sightseers can't go awry with a day at Palo Alto Art Center.
Many travelers find their way to Stanford Theatre by rail. It's just 0.2 miles from Palo Alto Station to your destination.
Palo Alto hotels here on Expedia offer all you need, so you are sure to have locations near Stanford Theatre that you'll appreciate. Palo Alto welcomed quite a few tourists over the past year, so start going. Need help making a decision? All the recommendations and pointers you're looking for you'll find just a click away. You'll roam confidently once reservation time arrives, too: multiple newcomers would recommend their Palo Alto hotel to a family member.
- "Presentable, neat, and ready to greet you" is always the end game for Palo Alto hotel rooms.
- We've got cozy rooms for all types, including families and solo travelers.
- As you might expect near such a fine monument, the staff at lodging around Stanford Theatre surpass all expectations.
As you can see, it's understandable why suites close to Palo Alto received additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that. You can stay right at your number one place thanks to Expedia's diverse catalogue of hotels near Stanford Theatre.
Alluring Palo Alto
You'll still have lots to see and do in Palo Alto once you've checked Stanford Theatre off your timetable.
- Palo Alto excursions haven't been in the guidebooks until recently, but soaring numbers of trips mean today is the day to make your reservations.
- Savor a mouthwatering meal of the local cooking and find the perfect market to look for souvenirs.
- You'll see Palo Alto also knows its stuff when it comes to special care after you spend an afternoon on its ample adventures.
Paying a visit to Palo Alto is always a good strategy, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Stanford Theatre. Wave goodbye to the same old scenes and meet more than a few new selfies!