Ste Anne de Beaupre Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are more than 11 hotels and other lodging choices in Ste Anne de Beaupre, though you'll find just 6 low-cost motels. These budget-friendly accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which have more amenities but ones you may never use.
Because you'll save on your room, you can experience more of the activities in Ste Anne de Beaupre. Top sights include Mont Sainte-Anne in Ste Anne de Beaupre, as well as Montmorency Falls in the area.
Fun fact: Motels made their debut in the 1920s as convenient lodging for the weary traveler taking a road trip along the major roadways of America. Motels often have free parking, and many have outdoor pools.
Here are some of our customers' recommended Ste Anne de Beaupre motels to choose from:
- Enjoy access to the terrace, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like a soaking tub.
- Stay within a short 8-minute drive of Mont Sainte-Anne.
Condotel Motel Canadien
- A casino and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
Motel et Condo Chez Charley
- Stay within a short 9-minute drive of Mont Sainte-Anne.
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in Ste Anne de Beaupre
People visiting Ste Anne de Beaupre like its cathedral, ski slopes, and riverfront. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
Must-see places in and around Ste Anne de Beaupre include:
- Mont Sainte-Anne
- Montmorency Falls
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Jean Larose Falls
- Sainte-Anne-du-Nord River
- Canyon Ste-Anne
You'll find these family-friendly attractions in the area:
- Pourvoirie du Lac Beauport
- La Seigneurie Gardens
Ste Anne de Beaupre is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit Ste Anne de Beaupre
Figure out the ideal time to visit Ste Anne de Beaupre by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 38° F and nighttime temperatures average 2° F
- April-June: 74° F is the daytime average and 27° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 76° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 59° F during the day and 13° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.54 inches in a year
How to Get to Ste Anne de Beaupre and Around the Area
Ste Anne de Beaupre Transportation
|Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) ||Airport ||27 mi (43.4 km) |