- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Legacy Vacation Resorts - Steamboat Suites
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Steamboat Springs, Legacy Vacation Resorts - Steamboat Suites is in the city center and near the airport. Steamboat Ski Resort and Strawberry Hot Springs are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda. Traveling with kids? Consider Amaze'n Steamboat Family Fun Park and Yampa River Botanic Park. Enjoy the area's slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, and don't miss out on the snowshoeing and sledding.Visit our Steamboat Springs travel guide
- Steamboat Powdercats - 10 min walk
- Yampa River Botanic Park - 13 min walk
- The Tennis Center at Steamboat Springs - 17 min walk
- Christie Peak Express - 5 min drive
- Yampa River Core Trail - 6 min drive
- Steamboat Springs, CO (HDN-Yampa Valley) - 34 min drive
- Starbuck's - 6 min walk
- Bagel - 8 min walk
- McDonald's - 8 min walk
- Taco Bell - 9 min walk
- Winona's Restaurant - 3 min drive
About this property
Legacy Vacation Resorts - Steamboat Suites
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 9.99 per accommodation, per night
- Partner property pool access
- Shuttle service
- Ski shuttle
- Self parking
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Housekeeping fee: USD 37 per day, varies per unit size
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Very basic but in good location with good shuttle
This place is very basic with a dire need for upgrades, but some good features. Decent bed, enough towels, everything worked. Very convenient shuttle. Downside is everything scuffed and old, lack decor, couch uncomfortable. Don’t expect to cook a full meal in this place, but warming up stuff and getting your own coffee works. Great place to save money for family where kids can stay on the pull out bed. We were happy to find a reasonable place during President’s week.