Visitors can enjoy all that Stehekin has to offer including its parks. Those visiting the city may also want to explore places to see in the larger area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Stehekin
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lake Chelan. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Stehekin, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of the city, but you can stay in a nearby city.
- In Mazama, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from and Goat Peak Lookout Trailhead is one sight to visit
- There are 16 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Winthrop, and sights to visit include Shafer Museum and Mack Lloyd Park
- In Twisp, you'll find 2 hotels and other lodging options to choose from
Dressing for Stehekin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 19°F at night
- Stehekin gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 22°F