Book your room at Hotel des Vosges
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with restaurant and 24-hour front desk
This family-friendly Strasbourg hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Train Station Square and Covered Bridge. Strasbourg Cathedral and L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has WiFi in public areas and a 24-hour front desk. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer safes and desks. Cable TV, coffee makers, and free toiletries are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Hotel des Vosges is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 2 EUR per hour )
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Soundproofed rooms
Where to Eat
Hotel des Vosges has a restaurant on site.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 2 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 6 per night.
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.66 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per hour (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 6 per night
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.