Explore more of the region by making your way to Tangalooma Wrecks.
It's in Brisbane, the state captial and a top destination for tourists from all over.
With limited options within the area of Tangalooma Wrecks, the Tangalooma Island Resort is a great choice, just 1 mile away.
Other Places to Visit near Tangalooma Wrecks
Before your flight heads out, get a taste of some of the other things to do that are in proximity to Tangalooma Wrecks:
- As a major feature of the environment here, Moreton Island Sand Dune is an amazing place to visit. See how these sandy mounds have been shaped into beautiful, rolling environs.
- Man has always held a fascination for mountains. If you are drawn to the magic of high peaks and stunning scenery, a climb up Mount Tempest is an experience you will cherish.
- Explore the past at Fort Cowan Cowan, a fascinating spot where you can brush up on the history of the area.
- On a fine day, go to Moreton Island National Park to explore the paths in the fresh air.
- Right next to the ocean, yet protected from its might, Blue Lagoon is a lovely place to take a walk or look out for local marine life.