Find Hotels in Texhoma, OK
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Texhoma has to offer including the coffeehouses, golf courses, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Texhoma
A couple of favorite places to visit are Texhoma City Golf Course and Texhoma City Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Home Town Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Texhoma
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 95°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Texhoma gets about 19.25 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 22°F