When you imagine a new place, you might think you'll be strolling around downtown, noticing the monuments or the exquisite world wherever you look. However, there's one feature you've been especially looking forward to: The Gateway. The moment has come to get there.
Where Is There to Stay Nearby The Gateway?
Hotels near The Gateway
Whether you start your expedition at The Gateway or complete it here, just guarantee that you have enough time to fully enjoy this prominent site.
If you want to visit, you will have to journey to Salt Lake City, the state's capital city.
Accommodation options not far from The Gateway are plentiful. 31 hotels are available within 2 miles. The Grand America Hotel is located just 1 mile from The Gateway. More popular options are the Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek, 0.5 miles away, and the Residence Inn by Marriott Salt Lake City - Downtown, 0.5 miles away.
Tighten your belt and save some dollars by staying a few nights at a budget hotel nearby. The Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City (0.7 miles away) and the Marriott City Center (0.9 miles away) are popular options to remember.
You can make your time here that little bit more memorable by making a reservation at one of the nearby upmarket hotels. Elevate your travel experience at the Hilton Salt Lake City Center, (0.6 miles away), or the Hampton Inn Salt Lake City - Downtown, (0.6 miles away).
While you're roaming the area around The Gateway, do not miss out on trying the hot coffee and tasty delights at Mestizo Coffee House. You might also like to refuel with a nourishing dinner at Tucanos Brazilian Grill. You'll be happy to know that this spot is also in the heart of things. And finally, kickstart an amusing night with some drinks at Red Rock Brewing Co.
Can't tear yourself away? Don't worry, because there's lots more than just The Gateway to do in the region:
- Spend a few hours or more shopping at Gateway Mall where you'll be able to find the ideal gifts for the whole family.
- Your children will be able to run around, learn and play at Discovery Gateway Children's Museum. You won't come across a museum more interactive and fun than this one!
- Take in the splendor of the galaxy at Clark Planetarium, an observatory here.
- Art Access Gallery features everything an art fan desires, so make sure you stop off when traveling to this region.
- Tour Utah State Historical Society to see the area's intriguing political history. It's also a fine example of architecture.
Salt Lake City Station is situated roughly 0.5 miles from The Gateway and is one great way to get there. North Temple Station is yet another terminal in the vicinity. It can be found 0.3 miles away.
Expedia's list of hotels in Downtown Salt Lake City delivers all that you require, so you are sure to have venues near The Gateway you'll appreciate. Get researching Downtown Salt Lake City had more than a few guests in the last twelve months. You can roam confidently once the time comes to make your reservation, too: multiple guests would recommend their Downtown Salt Lake City hotel to an office-mate. All the information you need we have right here.
- The guest service at accommodation near The Gateway will be wonderful which can only improve your trip to this fine landmark.
- We have suites that are satisfying for all types, including family reunions and teams of two.
- Rooms in Downtown Salt Lake City lodging are always presentable and fresh.
Downtown Salt Lake City suites got more visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's clear why. We see your choice spot in your future with Expedia's wide registry of hotels near The Gateway.
About Downtown Salt Lake City
With The Gateway conquered, there are still even more things to do in Downtown Salt Lake City.
- Make your way into an endearing shop to purchase some gifts and dine on a tempting dish of the local cooking.
- abundant excursions, you'll discover Downtown Salt Lake City also is on the ball when it comes to greeting its visitors.
- Downtown Salt Lake City hasn't been very prevalent in the guide books, but it is starting to make itself known.
Paying a visit to Downtown Salt Lake City is unquestionably the best notion you've ever come up with, particularly when you take advantage of our awesome deals on hotel rooms near The Gateway. Bid adieu to the same old sights and usher in some new photo opportunities!