Visitors can enjoy all that Tishomingo has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. Top sights in the area include Memorial Park, Hardy Murphy Coliseum, and Greater Southwest Historical Museum. You'll find 58 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ardmore.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tishomingo
Places to visit in the larger region include Fred Stanley Community Center, Memorial Park, and Raymond Gary Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Tishomingo, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 22 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Charming Bungalow in Downtown Tishomingo - Walk to Main St! is located 3 mi (4.9 km) from the heart of Tishomingo. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Tishomingo can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms.
- Budget Inn & Suites is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from central Tishomingo. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Durant can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Choctaw Casino Resort – Durant is 27 mi (43.4 km) from the center of Tishomingo. This 2.5-star hotel in Durant features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Gene Autry Oklahoma Museum, 21 mi/33.7 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Tishomingo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- About 37.68 inches of rain falls on Tishomingo each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 33°F