Find Hotels in Sulphur, OK
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 15, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Sulphur has to offer including the riverfront and waterfalls. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture. Top sights around the area include Arbuckle Wilderness and Gene Autry Oklahoma Museum. You'll find 57 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ardmore.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sulphur
A couple of favorite places to visit are Chickasaw Cultural Center and Chickasaw National Recreation Area. Additionally, in the area you'll find Arbuckle Wilderness and Gene Autry Oklahoma Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Sulphur. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Echo Canyon Spa Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Sulphur - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Top places to visit around the area include Memorial Park, 24.9 mi/40 km from the city center, and Greater Southwest Historical Museum, which is 25.2 mi/40.5 km away.
Dressing for Sulphur
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Sulphur gets about 37.68 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 33°F