Find Hotels in Madill, OK
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jun 25, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 26, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Madill has to offer including the parks, restaurants, and sporting events. The quaint and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights in the area include Memorial Park, Hardy Murphy Coliseum, and Greater Southwest Historical Museum. You'll find 58 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ardmore.
Sightseeing and Staying in Madill
The city's natural beauty is on display at Fred Stanley Community Center, Memorial Park, and Raymond Gary Park. Additionally, you'll find Johnson Creek Boat Launch and Lake Texoma in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Sand Bass Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to see outside the city include Hardy Murphy Coliseum, 20.3 mi/32.6 km from the city center, and Memorial Park, which is 21.2 mi (34.2 km) away.
Dressing for Madill
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Madill is 37.68 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F