Visitors to Ada are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, university setting, and football games. In Ada, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ada
The university setting is a highlight of the city and East Central University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wintersmith Park and Ada Arts and Heritage Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Ada. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Ada - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Ada - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Ada - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ada
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 95°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- About 41.77 inches of rain falls on Ada each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 29°F