Overview of Hotel Gracery Shinjuku
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Twin w/ Breakfast Non Smoking (separate breakfast charge for 12yrs old and under)
Double with Breakfast, Non Smoking (separate breakfast charge for 12yrs old and under)
Single with Breakfast, Non-Smoking (separate breakfast charge for 12yrs old and under)
Superior Double with Breakfast, Non Smoking (separate BF charge for under 12yrs old)
Triple with Breakfast, Non Smoking (separate breakfast charge for 12yrs old and under)
Twin with Breakfast, Non Smoking (separate breakfast charge for 12yrs old and under)
Deluxe Twin Room, Non Smoking
Double Room, Non Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
Superior Double Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking
Triple, Room Only, Non Smoking
About this area
In the city center, Hotel Gracery Shinjuku is in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Roppongi Hills and KidZania Tokyo are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Tokyo Midtown and Takeshita Street. Check out an event or a game at Tokyo National Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Shinjuku-nishiguchi Station is 10 minutes by foot and Shinjuku-sanchome Station is 10 minutes.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 12 min walk
- Yoyogi Park - 16 min drive
- Shibuya Crossing - 21 min drive
- Waseda University - 25 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 34 min drive
- Seibu-Shinjuku Station - 4 min walk
- Shinjuku-nishiguchi Station - 10 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 44 min drive
- 新宿駆け込み餃子 Shinjuku Kakekomi Gyoza - 1 min walk
- Daichi no megumi - 1 min walk
- Tomato Ramen - 1 min walk
- Tonkatsu Niimura - 1 min walk
- Universal City - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Gracery Shinjuku
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2200 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2400 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location of the hotel was great, kids love to see the godzilla. Overall room was ok