Visiting Toledo City
Visitors can enjoy all that Toledo City has to offer including the seaside and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Magellan's Cross.
- There are 466 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Toledo City
Magellan's Cross is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Adventure Cafe Zipline and Balamban Public Market in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Toledo City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 75°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- Toledo City gets about 1.97 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 75°F