Find Hotels in Balamban
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 23, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Balamban has to offer including the aquarium and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Magellan's Cross.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Balamban
- The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 17.9 mi (28.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Balamban
A couple of favorite places to visit are Adventure Cafe Zipline and Balamban Public Market. Additionally, you'll find Magellan's Cross in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Balamban, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 470 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- West 35 Eco Mountain Resort is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the center of Balamban. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Balamban can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and room size.
- Magdalene Apartment is located 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the heart of Balamban. Guests who stay at this 3-star apartment in Arpili can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its WiFi.
- Quest Hotel & Conference Center – Cebu is 14 mi (22.5 km) from central Balamban. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Cebu can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Balamban
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- Balamban gets about 1.97 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 75°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Balamban?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Balamban, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Balamban?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Adventure Cafe Zipline?
What about the best place to stay close to Balamban Public Market?
What are some accommodations with pools in Balamban?
Recent reviews of Balamban hotels
More trip options
- Balamban Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Balamban Airports
- Hotels near Popular Balamban Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Balamban
- More Hotel Options in Balamban
- More Popular Hotels in Central Visayas
- Other Hotels near Balamban, Central Visayas
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends