Find Hotels in Asturias
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Asturias are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 406 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 21.8 mi (35 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Asturias
Places to visit in the larger region include Danasan Eco Adventure Park, Balamban Public Market, and Adventure Cafe Zipline. In the area, you'll also find Esoy Hot Spring and Sirao Flower Garden.
As you plan your trip to Asturias, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 406 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Crimson Resort and Spa Mactan is 23.7 mi (38.1 km) from central Asturias. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Lapu-Lapu can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Quest Hotel & Conference Center – Cebu is 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from the center of Asturias. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Cebu can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and central location.
- Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel is located 24.2 mi (39 km) from the heart of Asturias. This 3-star resort in Lapu-Lapu features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Asturias
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 75°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- Asturias gets about 1.77 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 75°F