Visiting San Fernando
Visitors can enjoy all that San Fernando has to offer including the seaside and restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is Magellan's Cross.
- There are 389 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 22.6 mi (36.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Fernando
A favorite place to visit in the city is San Fernando Sports Complex. Additionally, you'll find Magellan's Cross in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Pulchra - Philippines - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool.
Dressing for San Fernando
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- San Fernando gets about 1.77 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 75°F