Visitors can enjoy all that Talisay has to offer including its waterfront. A top sight in the area is Magellan's Cross.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Talisay
- The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Talisay
A couple of favorite places to visit are Crocolandia and Sta. Teresa de Avila Church. Additionally, you'll find Magellan's Cross in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Talisay. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Celbyrne Pension Hauz is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Talisay can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Tubod Flowing Waters Resort is located within 1.9 mi (3 km) of the city center. This 2.5-star resort in Talisay features 4 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free parking.
- Manora Apartments and Guest House is 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the city's heart. This 2.5-star hotel in Talisay features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Talisay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- Talisay gets about 1.97 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 75°F