History buffs will enjoy exploring Trim, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and rural, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights around the area include Hill of Tara and Bru na Boinne Visitor Centre.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Trim
- The closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Trim
A couple of favorite places to visit are Trim Castle and Trim Visitor Centre. Additionally, in the area you'll find Hill of Tara and Bru na Boinne Visitor Centre.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Trim. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Trim Castle Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and WiFi.
- Knightsbrook Hotel Spa & Golf Resort - Our customers like the convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi.
- Castle Arch Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Trim
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Trim gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F