Troy Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Troy? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 6 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Candlewood Suites Detroit-Troy is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with in-room kitchens and in-room washers/dryers. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Quality Inn. This hotel offers free WiFi and in-room balconies. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's property condition and location.
- Pets can join their owners at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Detroit Troy. This hotel provides guests with in-room kitchens and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Troy
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- April-June: the average is 81°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Troy is 31.85 inches
Exploring Troy with Your Pet
Known for its soccer, Troy has lots to offer visitors including its live music and churches. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Somerset Collection. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Troy Historic Village. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Premier Pet Supply, Kee's Aquarium & Pets, or Royal Tropical Fish & Bird.