Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Tulsa, OK from $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Tulsa Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 9, 2020
Reviewed on May 24, 2020
Tulsa Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Tulsa and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 81 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Aloft Tulsa is a dog-friendly hotel, offering free WiFi and pillowtop beds for its human guests. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's overall value and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tulsa South. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Red Roof Inn Tulsa. This hotel provides guests with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's convenient parking and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Tulsa
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- April-June: the average is 91°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Tulsa is 40.94 inches
Exploring Tulsa with Your Pet
Known for its hockey and live music, Tulsa has lots to offer visitors including its theaters, casinos, and parks. See the local sights and visit top attractions like BOK Center and Woodward Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Philbrook Museum of Art and Gilcrease Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Southern Agriculture, Spirit Ranch Dog Training, or PetsWell Pantry.