Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Tybee Island, GA from $75
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Tybee Island Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 26, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
Tybee Island Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Tybee Island with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 10 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. See the most popular Tybee Island hotels and accommodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- Atlantis Inn is a dog-friendly motel, offering free WiFi and TVs for its human guests. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's clean guestrooms and quiet location.
- Pets are welcome at Lighthouse Cottage:modernized but the Memories are Preserved. Pets. Wifi. This cottage offers in-room kitchens and in-room washing machines.
- Pets can join their owners at Sandcastle Inn. This motel provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star motel's pool and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Tybee Island
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- April-June: the average is 88°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Tybee Island is 50.31 inches
Exploring Tybee Island with Your Pet
Known for its seaside and beautiful sunrises, Tybee Island has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Tybee Island Beach. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Tybee Island Fishing Pier and Pavilion and Tybee Island Marine Science Center. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Coral Ridge, Bentley's, or Bentley's Pet Stuff.