Vasermil Stadium hosts some grand events, so purchase your seats and get ready to be entertained!
If you haven't heard of Beersheba, where it's located, you've most likely come across the capital city, Jerusalem, from which it is 45 miles.
Grab a hotel in this area. There are 2 to select from. Check out the Leonardo Hotel Negev and HaBaitBe Matityahu. They're within 2 miles of Vasermil Stadium.
When you're roaming the area around Vasermil Stadium, don't forget to try the coffee and tasty treats at תפוז פלוס. When hunger strikes, dig into a meal at פלאפל הכרם. This establishment is also within walking distance. Then, start an exciting night with some cocktails at Bialik 26.
Other Places to Visit near Vasermil Stadium
Vasermil Stadium is not the only worthwhile thing to do in the area:
- The notion of going to a burial ground as a tourist attraction may seem macabre, however British WWI Military Cemetery attracts many travelers as a result of its cultural and historical value.
- You'll be amazed at all the new and exciting things to learn at Carasso Science Park. The array of interactive exhibits and displays means everyone is sure to have a fun time.
- Whether you are an art enthusiast or just like viewing beautiful creations, Negev Museum of Art is an art gallery that is worth your time.
- To get the insider's scoop on what health care is like here, plan a tour of Soroka Medical Center.
- You'll enjoy a visit to the vibrant campus of Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, an institution of higher learning that's cherished by its students and the community as a whole.
The light rail system is a convenient way of getting to Vasermil Stadium. It's only 1 mile from the most convenient station, Be'er Sheba - Center.