Overview of Holiday Inn Express - Vero Beach
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Leisure)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility, Roll-In Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility)
Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Hearing, Mobility)
About this area
Located in Vero Beach, Holiday Inn Express - Vero Beach is connected to a shopping center. Vero Train Station and Hallstrom Farmstead are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Historic Dodgertown and Royal Palm Pointe Park. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Vero Fashion Outlets - 4 min walk
- Indian River County wetlands - 9 min drive
- Oslo Riverfront Conservation Area (ORCA) - 12 min drive
- Historic Dodgertown - 13 min drive
- Holman Stadium - 14 min drive
- Vero Beach, FL (VRB-Vero Beach Municipal) - 13 min drive
- Cracker Barrel - 2 min walk
- McDonald's - 2 min walk
- Steak 'n' Shake - 3 min walk
- Wendy's - 20 min walk
- Starbucks - 8 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn Express - Vero Beach
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
1st bad review
Man at CS front desk was eating at the front desk a bowl of something and the food smell thru-out the area. The bathroom wasn’t clean good as the metal part of shower and sink had water drops on them and you can tell they were not cleaned off.