Visiting Villabuena de Alava
Visitors to Villabuena de Alava are sure to enjoy the wineries and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, bars, and architecture.
- There are 178 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Logrono (RJL-Agoncillo), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Vitoria (VIT), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Villabuena de Alava
Wine tasting is a top activity, and Luis Cañas is one place to visit. Additionally, you'll find Bodegas Virgen del Valle and Bodegas Baigorri in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Viura - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Villabuena de Alava
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Villabuena de Alava gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 35°F