Families will find kid-friendly activities in Warrenville, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its shopping, opera houses, and entertainment choices. A top sight in the area is Chicago Premium Outlets.
- You'll find 1200 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (DPA-Dupage), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Warrenville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Blackwell Forest Preserve. Additionally, you'll find Chicago Premium Outlets in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Warrenville. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Warrenville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Warrenville gets about 36.89 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F