Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Washington, NC from $48
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Washington Pet-friendly Hotels
Washington Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Washington and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 2 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Read about the most popular Washington hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Washington is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's helpful staff and location.
- Pets are welcome at Econo Lodge North. This hotel offers free WiFi and TVs. Customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
Planning Your Trip to Washington
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- April-June: the average is 89°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Washington is 49.29 inches
Exploring Washington with Your Pet
Known for its riverfront, Washington has lots to offer visitors including its festivals, beautiful sunsets, and churches. See the local sights and visit St. Peter's Episcopal Church and Washington Square Mall. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Goose Creek State Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Chocowinity Pet Resort & Day.