Travelers to Weilerbach will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 71 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Saarbruecken (SCN), 28.7 mi (46.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Weilerbach
Places to visit in the larger region include Ramstein Air Base, Kaiserslautern Zoo, and Nanstein Castle. You'll also find Palatinate Gallery of Art and Wildpark und Greifvogelzoo Potzberg in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Weilerbach, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Degen is located in central Weilerbach. This 3-star hotel in Weilerbach features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Circle Inn is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star hotel in Ramstein-Miesenbach features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Atlantis is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Ramstein-Miesenbach can enjoy access to free parking and conference space, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Weilerbach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Weilerbach each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F