Visitors to Ramstein-Miesenbach are sure to enjoy the restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Ramstein-Miesenbach
- The closest major airport is in Saarbruecken (SCN), 25.5 mi (41.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Frankfurt (HHN-Frankfurt - Hahn), 37.4 mi (60.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ramstein-Miesenbach
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ramstein Air Base. Additionally, you'll find Nanstein Castle and Kaiserslautern Zoo in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Restaurant Rosenhof - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Ramstein-Miesenbach
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Ramstein Station or Miesenbach Station. Ramstein-Miesenbach might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Ramstein-Miesenbach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 27°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ramstein-Miesenbach is 1.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 29°F