Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Wells, ME from $45
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Wells Pet-friendly Hotels
Wells Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Wells with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 9 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Read about the most popular Wells hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- Drakes Island Resort is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a seasonal outdoor pool and laundry facilities. Our customers love this 2.5-star cottage's location and WiFi.
- Pets are welcome at Majestic Regency. This hotel offers free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's restaurant and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Moody Beach RV Campground. This campground provides guests with an outdoor pool and laundry facilities. Guests enjoy this 2-star campground's pool and location's sightseeing.
Planning Your Trip to Wells
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 12°F
- April-June: the average is 81°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Wells is 51.73 inches
Exploring Wells with Your Pet
Known for its seaside, Wells has lots to offer visitors including its hiking trails, golfing, and beautiful sunrises. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Ogunquit Beach. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Old Marsh Country Club and Merriland Farms Golf Course. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Waggerstown Pet Nutrition, Supplies & Service, Loyal Companion, or Scalawags.