Would NEVER stay again.
Posted Oct 12, 2015
Bed a bit saggy in the middle, outlet 6' up the wall on one side of room, no place for hanging clothes, arms of desk chair were torn and chair was badly stained in several places. Bathroom was dirty and dangerous. The shower head was moldy, cover to bathroom fan missing, exposing a live light socket which is missing the bulb. The fan is located directly above the shower. Tiles around tub fixtures are cracked, tub fixtures are rusted, tub/shower tiles and drop ceiling tiles extremely yellowed, drop ceiling framework rusted and yellowed. Kleenex box wall cover badly rusted and corners of mirror are missing reflection (some sort of water damage?). Would have asked for a refund but all hotels in the area were sold out due to a home football game.