Visiting White Salmon
Visitors can enjoy all that White Salmon has to offer including the riverfront, golf courses, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art and shopping. In White Salmon, there are 18 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in White Salmon
A couple of favorite places to visit are Husum Hills Golf Course and Gifford Pinchot National Forest. In the area, you'll also find Husum Falls and Wind River Cellars.
As you start planning your visit to White Salmon, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 119 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Pet Friendly Getaway In The Columbia River Gorge is 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the center of White Salmon. Located in White Salmon, this guesthouse features a kitchen, a patio, and a living room. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Cascade Dreams is 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from central White Salmon. This 3-star hotel in Hood River features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- NEW Listing! Cozy Retreat With Prime Location - Close to River Adventures & More is located 7.5 mi (12 km) from the heart of White Salmon. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in The Dalles can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for White Salmon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- White Salmon gets about 13.86 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 29°F