Find Hotels in Wilderswil
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 18, 2016
Reviewed on Jul 18, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 13, 2018
Travelers give high marks for the magnificent mountain views in Wilderswil, which is also known for its local tours. The scenic and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city. Trummelbach Falls, Eiger, and Jungfraujoch are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Wilderswil
- The closest major airport is in Bern (BRN-Belp), 25.3 mi (40.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wilderswil
The city's mountain views and countryside provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Swiss Alps. Taking local tours is a top activity, and Skydive Interlaken is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find Trummelbach Falls and Eiger.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Wilderswil. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Edelweiss Lodge - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Hotel Berghof Amaranth - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Jungfrau Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit around the area include Jungfraujoch, located 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city center, and Schloss Schadau, which is 12.9 mi/20.7 km away.
Getting Around Wilderswil
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Wilderswil Station. Wilderswil might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Wilderswil
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Wilderswil each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Wilderswil?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Wilderswil, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Wilderswil?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Wilderswil?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in Wilderswil?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Wilderswil?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Wilderswil?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to Skydive Interlaken?
What are some accommodations with pools in Wilderswil?
Recent reviews of Wilderswil hotels
More trip options
- Wilderswil Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Wilderswil Airports
- Hotels near Popular Wilderswil Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Wilderswil
- More Hotel Options in Wilderswil
- More Popular Hotels in Canton of Bern
- Other Hotels near Wilderswil, Canton of Bern
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends