Travelers to Wildwood give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's water parks, aquarium, and theme park. A top sight in the area is Cape May Lighthouse.
- You'll find 373 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cape May - Wildwood
- The closest major airport is in Cape May, NJ (WWD-Cape May County), 5 mi (8.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Millville, NJ (MIV-Millville Municipal), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wildwood
The city's cultural venues include George F. Boyer Museum and Doo Wop Experience. Attractions like Adventure Pier, Morey's Piers and Beachfront Waterparks, and Raging Waters are fun for kids of all ages. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Wildwood Beach.
In Wildwood, you'll find 104 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ala Moana Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its walkable location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Sea Gypsy B&B - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this guesthouse. This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and a spa tub.
- Starlux Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Cape May Lighthouse, 8.5 mi/13.7 km from the city center.
Dressing for Wildwood
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Wildwood gets about 41.93 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F