Visitors to Zernez are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, ski areas, and museums. In Zernez, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Zernez
A couple of favorite places to visit are Swiss National Park Centre and Swiss Alps. Additionally, you'll find Aquagranda Livigno Wellness Park and Clagluna House in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Zernez. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Baer & Post Zernez - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Crusch Alba - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Swiss Lodge Zernez - This 3-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Zernez
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Zernez Station. Zernez might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Zernez
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Zernez gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F